Did you know that therapy is not just about creating an absence of negative feelings, or, conversely, about creating happy feelings. It is about helping you live a productive life and helping you develop and sustain meaningful relationships. It’s also about learning and applying the skills needed in order to grow from life’s ups and downs.
Dr. Neal Houston, Sociologist
Have you wanted therapy but have found it difficult to find time in your busy schedule to set aside time for an office visit?
Would you like to have the convenience to choose between either in office visits or online/phone therapy sessions?
Crossroads Counseling is pleased to offer video and phone based therapy sessions. Online therapy can be very helpful for many issues. For instance, a 2014 study in the Journal of Affective Disorders reported that online therapy was just as effective as in person therapy for depression.
Crossroads Counseling has partnered with Amazon Chime and Vonage.
Vonage is also HIPPA compliant and an easy and convenient way to conduct phone therapy sessions.
The benefits of Crossroad’s video and teletherapy program include:
Sessions from the privacy of your own home, office, or location of your choosing.
- Access to an AZ Board Licensed Professional Counselor or Licensed Associate Counselor.
- No need to drive to and from an office.
- Scheduling flexibility and time saving.
- No worry about seeing someone you know in the waiting room.
- Unlike many other online therapy services that are not based in Arizona, you have the flexibility to meet your therapist in person when desired.
Some important items to be aware of when considering video or phone therapy:
- Insurance companies may not reimburse for online therapy sessions. We encourage you to check with your insurance. If yes, we can provide you with a super-bill statement.
- Our counselors are only licensed to treat clients who are physically in the state of Arizona.
- Your therapist reserves the right to request that you attend in person therapy sessions if they deem it to be clinically appropriate.
We offer a complementary 20-minute phone consultation to determine if online or phone therapy is the best option for you! To get started, please contact us by calling 623-680-3486, texting 623-688-5115, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Our therapists are highly trained and can help you with issues such as depression, anxiety, trauma, grief, and relationship issues for couples, families, teens and children.
Would you rather meet with a counselor or therapist face to face? Our locations are located throughout the valley with counseling centers located in Phoenix, Anthem, Biltmore/Arcadia, Paradise Valley, and Scottsdale. Call 623-680-3486, text 623-688-5115, or email email@example.com.